CP1E-N14DR-A with 14 I/O Points
The specification of CP1E-N14DR-A
|Power Supply||100 to 240 VAC|
|Program capacity||8k steps|
|Data memory capacity||8K words|
|Current Consumption (A)||5V (0.17); 24V (0.07)|
– Click to view more Omron PLC
New CP1E CPU Units now available.
– Lineup including CPU Units with built-in three ports: USB, RS-232C, RS-485.
– The depth of CPU Units with RS-232C connectors is reduced by 20 mm. (N30/40/60S(1))
– Easy connection with computers using commercially available USB cables.
– With E30/40/60(S), N30/40/60(S@) or NA20 CPU Units, Add I/O, Analog I/O or Temperature Inputs by Connecting Expansion Units or Expansion I/O Units.
– Input interrupts
– Complete High-speed Counter Functionality.
– Versatile pulse control for Transistor Output for N14/20/30/40/60(S@) or NA20 CPU Units.
– PWM Outputs for Transistor Output for N14/20/30/40/60(S@) or NA20 CPU Units.
– Mounting Serial Option Boards, Ethernet Option Board and Analog Option Board to N30/40/60 or NA20 CPU Units.
– Built-in analog I/O, two inputs and one output, for NA-type CPU Units
How to order
- If possible provide me your item number.
- Bulk orders and sample orders are available and welcomed.
- Your comments and interest are much appreciative.
If you do not see the product on our website or would like us to help you to purchase other products? Fill out our “Request Quote” form or give us a call.(+86 755-81481609)