Omron Analog I/O Unit CJ1W-MAD42
The specification of CJ1W-MAD42
|Maximum input points||4|
|Maximum output points||2|
|Specification||CJ-series Analog I/O unit operation manual for NJ-series CPU unit|
– Click to view more OMRON PLC
• The CJ1W-MAD42 Analog I/O Unit can output in analog format the results of analog inputs calculated for ratio and bias
• You can set input and output signal ranges for each input and output.
• Use the voltage/current switch at the back of the terminal block to choose voltage input or current input
• Operate the Analog I/O Unit according to the input specifications provided here. Operating the Unit outside these specifications will cause the Unit to malfunction.
How to order
- If possible provide me your item number.
- Bulk orders and sample orders are available and welcomed.
- Your comments and interest are much appreciative.
If you do not see the product on our website or would like us to help you to purchase other products? Fill out our “Request Quote” form or give us a call.(+86 755-81481609)