SGDV-7R6A01A002000 1KW Servo
The specification of SGDV-7R6A01A002000
|Maximum Applicable Motor Capacity [kW]||1|
|Continuous Output Current [Arms]||7.6|
|Max. Output Current [Arms]||17|
|Main Circuit Power Supply||Three-phase, 200 to 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
– Click to view more Yaskawa Servo
1. Do not connect a commercial power supply to the U, V, or W terminals for the servomotor connection..
2. Do not bundle or run the main circuit cables together with the input/output signal cables or the encoder cables in the same duct. Keep them separated by at least 30 cm.
3. I/O signal cables must be no longer than 3 m, encoder cables must be no longer than 50 m, control power supply cables for the SERVOPACK with a 400 V power supply (+24 V, 0 V) must be no longer 10 m.
4. Do not touch the power terminals while the charge indicator is ON after turning power OFF because high voltage may still remain in the SERVOPACK.
How to order
- If possible provide me your item number.
- Bulk orders and sample orders are available and welcomed.
- Your comments and interest are much appreciative.
If you do not see the product on our website or would like us to help you to purchase other products? Fill out our “Request Quote” form or give us a call.(+86 755-81481609)