SGD7S-200A00A002 Three-phase, 200 VAC
The specification of SGD7S-200A00A002
|Maximum Applicable Motor Capacity [kW]||3.0|
|Continuous Output Current [Arms]||19.6|
|Instantaneous Maximum Output Current [Arms]||56|
|Power Supply||200 VAC to 240 VAC|
|Power Supply Capacity[kVA]||5.9|
– Click to view more Yaskawa Servo
1. Do not attempt to use a SERVOPACK or Servomotor that is damaged or that has missing parts.
2. Install external emergency stop circuits that shut OFF the power supply and stops operation immediately when an error occurs.
3. In locations with poor power supply conditions, install the necessary protective devices (such as AC reactors) to ensure that the input power is supplied within the specified voltage range.There is a risk of damage to the SERVOPACK.
4. Use a Noise Filter to minimize the effects of electromagnetic interference. Electronic devices used near the SERVOPACK may be affected by electromagnetic interference.
5. Always use a Servomotor and SERVOPACK in one of the specified combinations.
6. Do not touch a SERVOPACK or Servomotor with wet hands. There is a risk of product failure.
How to order
- If possible provide me your item number.
- Bulk orders and sample orders are available and welcomed.
- Your comments and interest are much appreciative.
If you do not see the product on our website or would like us to help you to purchase other products? Fill out our “Request Quote” form or give us a call.(+86 755-81481609)