CIMR-JB4A0004BBA 3-phase 400V
The specification of CIMR-JB4A0004BBA
|Voltage Class||3-phase, 380-480 VAC|
|Customized Specifications||Standard model|
|Input Current (A)||4.3 (ND Rating); 3.2(HD Rating)|
|Output Current (kVA)||3.1(ND Rating); 2.6(HD Rating)|
|Output Current (A)||4.1 (ND Rating); 3.4 (HD Rating)|
|Maximum Output Voltage (V)||Three-phase power: 380 to 480 V|
|Maximum Output Frequency(Hz)||400 Hz|
– Click to view more Yaskawa Servo
(1) Horsepower rating is based on 460 V Induction-Type Squirrel Cage NEMA B 4-Pole Motors as represented in NEC Table 430.250 Full-Load Current, Three-Phase Alternating-Current Motors.
(2) Input current rating varies depending on the power supply transformer, input reactor, wiring conditions, and power supply impedance.
(3) Rated motor capacity is calculated with a rated output voltage of 440 V.
How to order
- If possible provide me your item number.
- Bulk orders and sample orders are available and welcomed.
- Your comments and interest are much appreciative.
If you do not see the product on our website or would like us to help you to purchase other products? Fill out our “Request Quote” form or give us a call.(+86 755-81481609)