Omron Pulse Output Unit NX-PG0112
The specification of NX-PG0112
|Number of axes||1|
|Type of external connections||Screwless clamping terminal block (16 terminals)|
|I/O refreshing method||Synchronous I/O refreshing or task period prioritized refreshing|
|Control method||Open-loop control through pulse string output|
|Description||Omron pulse output unit|
– Click to view more Omron PLC
1. The I/O refreshing method is automatically set according to the connected Communications Coupler Unit and CPU Unit.
2. These functions are supported when you also use the MC Function Module in the NJ/NX-series CPU Unit or the NY- series Industrial PC.
For details, refer to the motion control user’s manual for the connected CPU Unit or Industrial PC.
A Pulse Output Unit only outputs pulses during the control period based on commands received at a fixed period.
Target position calculations (distribution calculations) for acceleration/deceleration control or for each control period must be performed on the Controller.
How to order
- If possible provide me your item number.
- Bulk orders and sample orders are available and welcomed.
- Your comments and interest are much appreciative.
If you do not see the product on our website or would like us to help you to purchase other products? Fill out our “Request Quote” form or give us a call.(+86 755-81481609)