Omron DC Input Unit CJ1W-ID262
The specification of CJ1W-ID262
|I/O Points||64 inputs|
|Rated Input Voltage||24 VDC|
|Input Impedance||5.6 kΩ|
|Input Current||4.1 mA|
|Specification||64-point DC input unit with MIL connector|
- The ON response time will be 120 μs maximum and OFF response time will be 400 μs maximum even if the response times are set to 0 ms due to internal element delays.
Note: Observe the following restrictions when connecting to a 2-wire sensor.
- Make sure the input power supply voltage is larger than the ON voltage (19 V) plus the residual voltage of the sensor (approx. 3 V).
- Use a sensor with a minimum load current of 3 mA min.
- Connect bleeder resistance if you connect a sensor with a minimum load current of 5 mA or higher.
How to order
- If possible provide me your item number.
- Bulk orders and sample orders are available and welcomed.
- Your comments and interest are much appreciative.
If you do not see the product on our website or would like us to help you to purchase other products? Fill out our “Request Quote” form or give us a call.(+86 755-81481609)