CS1D CPU Backplane CS1D-BC052
The specification of CS1D-BC052
|Unit name||CPU backplane (for Duplex CPU single I/O expansion systems)|
|Number required||1 backplane|
|Number of power supply units||2 units max (for duplex operation)|
|Number of I/O units||5 units max|
|Current consumption (A)||0.55 (5V system)|
– Click to view more Omron PLC
Note: 1. C200H-series Units cannot be used in either the CPU Rack or Expansion Racks.
2. The CPU Units do not support FB or ST programming.
Each Expansion Rack requires a CS1D Expansion Backplane (for a Duplex CPU, Single I/O Expansion System), one or two CS1D Power Supply Units, and one or two I/O Interface Units. If the length of the Connecting Cables exceeds 12 m, a Long-distance Expansion System must be used and an I/O Interface Unit must be mounted.
How to order
- If possible provide me your item number.
- Bulk orders and sample orders are available and welcomed.
- Your comments and interest are much appreciative.
If you do not see the product on our website or would like us to help you to purchase other products? Fill out our “Request Quote” form or give us a call.(+86 755-81481609)