61F-G3, Automatic Water Supply and Drainage Control
The specification of 61F-G3
|Features||Automatic water supply and drainage control|
|Supply voltage||100 VAC to 240 VAC; 50/60 Hz|
|Interelectrode voltage||8 VAC|
|Interelectrode current||Approx. 1 mA AC max|
|Power consumption||Approx. 3.2 VA max|
|Dielectric strength||2000 VAC, 50/60 Hz for 1 min|
– Click to view more Omron parts
- Ideal for level control of any conductive liquid
- Both general-purpose and panel-use models available
- Incorporates an arrester for surge and induced lightning protection
- Wide range of models: Long-distance, high- and low-sensitivity, two-wire, etc.
- LED indicator for quick operation check
- The length when using completely-insulated, 600-V, 3-conductor (0.75 mm2) cabtire cables. Usable cable lengths will become shorter as the cable diameter or number of conductors becomes larger.
- The insulation resistance and dielectric strength indicate values between power terminals and Electrode terminals, between power terminals and contact terminals, and between Electrode terminals and contact terminals.
- Possible to use with 15 k or less, however, this may cause reset failure.
How to order
- If possible provide me your item number.
- Bulk orders and sample orders are available and welcomed.
- Your comments and interest are much appreciative.
If you do not see the product on our website or would like us to help you to purchase other products? Fill out our “Request Quote” form or give us a call.(+86 755-81481609)