61F-11 100VAC to 220 VAC
The specification of 61F-11
|For control of ordinary purified water or sewage water
|100 VAC to 240 VAC; 50/60 Hz
|Operating voltage range
|85% to 110% of rated voltage
|2A,220 VAC; 5A, 220VAC
– Click to view more Omron parts
- The length when using completely-insulated, 600-V, 3-conductor (0.75 mm2) cabtire cables. Usable cable lengths will become shorter as the cable diameter or number of conductors becomes larger.
- The insulation resistance and dielectric strength indicate values between power terminals and Electrode terminals, between power terminals and contact terminals, and between Electrode terminals and contact terminals.
- Possible to use with 15 k or less, however, this may cause reset failure.
-The 61F11H relay deenergizes when there is water present across the Electrodes, whereas the 61F relay energizes when there is water present across the Electrodes.
– Also, the terminal connections of those Controllers provided with LED indicators differ from those which have no indicators.
How to order
- If possible provide me your item number.
- Bulk orders and sample orders are available and welcomed.
- Your comments and interest are much appreciative.
If you do not see the product on our website or would like us to help you to purchase other products? Fill out our “Request Quote” form or give us a call.(+86 755-81481609)