The specification of FX3G-14MR/ES-A
|Supply Voltage||100-240 V ac|
|Number of outputs||6|
|Number of inputs||8|
|Input Type||Sink/ source|
|Rated Frequency||50/60 Hz|
– Click to view more Mitsubishi PLC
1. Do not touch any terminal while the PLC’s power is on. Doing so may cause electric shock or malfunctions.
2. Before cleaning or retightening terminals extermally cut off all phases of the power supply. Failure to do so may cause electric shock
3. Before modifying or disrupting the program in operation or running the PLC, carefully read through this manual to ensure the safety of the operation. An operation error may damage the machinery or cause accidents.
How to order
- If possible provide me your item number.
- Bulk orders and sample orders are available and welcomed.
- Your comments and interest are much appreciative.
If you do not see the product on our website or would like us to help you to purchase other products? Fill out our “Request Quote” form or give us a call.(+86 755-81481609)