FR-D740-5.5K-CHT Three-phase 400v
The specification of FR-D740-5.5K-CHT
|Motor Output (kw)||5.5|
|Output Rated capacity (kVA)||9.1|
|Output Rated current (A)||12.0|
|Output Rated voltage||Three-phase 380 to 480V|
|Power supply capacity (kVA)||12.0|
– Click to view more Inverter
1. The applicable motor capacity indicated is the maximum capacity applicable for use of the Mitsubishi 4-pole standard motor.
2. The % value of the overload current rating indicated is the ratio of the overload current to the inverter’s rated output current. For repeated duty, allow time for the inverter and motor to return to or below the temperatures under 100% load. If the automatic restart after instantaneous power failure function (Pr. 57) or power failure stop function (Pr. 261) is set and power supply voltage is low while load becomes bigger, the bus voltage decreases to power failure detection level and load of 100% or more may not be available.
3. The maximum output voltage does not exceed the power supply voltage. The maximum output voltage can be changed within the setting range. However, the pulse voltage value of the inverter output side voltage remains unchanged at about that of the power supply.
How to order
- If possible provide me your item number.
- Bulk orders and sample orders are available and welcomed.
- Your comments and interest are much appreciative.
If you do not see the product on our website or would like us to help you to purchase other products? Fill out our “Request Quote” form or give us a call.(+86 755-81481609)