A06B-6240-H015 Servo Amplifier Unit
The specification of A06B-6240-H015
|Rated input||283-339V, 19.5A at 283v|
|Max. output voltage||240v|
|Rated output||200v, 3-phase, 0HZ-550HZ|
– Click to view more Fanuc servo
The αi PS series power supplies are used as a main power supply of motor power and as a common power supply to supply control power to servo amplifiers. Select an appropriate Power Supply according to the output levels of the servo motor and spindle motor used. There are three types of αi PS series, as follows:
1. 200-V input series: This Power Supply is designed to provide a main power supply of 200 to 240 V. The module uses power regeneration that returns energy to the power supply during motor deceleration (regeneration).
2. 400-V input series: This Power Supply can be connected to a main power supply of 400 to 480V without a transformer. The module uses power regeneration that returns energy to the power supply during motor deceleration (regeneration). It is used together with a αi SV series and αi SP series of the 400-V input series.
3. αi PSR series: This Power Supply is designed to provide a main power supply of 200 to 240 V. The module uses resistance regeneration that allows energy to be consumed by resistance during motor deceleration (regeneration).
How to order
- If possible provide me your item number.
- Bulk orders and sample orders are available and welcomed.
- Your comments and interest are much appreciative.
If you do not see the product on our website or would like us to help you to purchase other products? Fill out our “Request Quote” form or give us a call.(+86 755-81481609)