The specification of ASD-A0421-AB
|Rated output power||400W|
|Phase/Voltage||single-phase 220 VAC|
|Cooling System||Natural Air Circulation|
|Permissible frequency range||50/60 Hz|
|Encoder resolution/Feedback resolution||2500ppr/10000ppr|
|Control of main circuit||SVPWM control|
– Click to view more Delta servo
1) Rated rotation speed: When full load, speed ratio is defined as the minimum speed (the motor will not pause).
2) When command is rated rotation speed, the speed fluctuation rate is defined as:(Empty load rotation speed – Full load rotation speed) / Rated rotation speed
3) TN system: A power distribution system having one point directly earthed, the exposed conductive parts of the installation being connected to that points by protective earth conductor.
TT system: A power distribution system having one point directly earthed, the exposed conductive parts of the installation being connected to earth independent of the power system.
How to order
- If possible provide me your item number.
- Bulk orders and sample orders are available and welcomed.
- Your comments and interest are much appreciative.
If you do not see the product on our website or would like us to help you to purchase other products? Fill out our “Request Quote” form or give us a call.(+86 755-81481609)